Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Famous Quotes about Wives



I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.  That must be my wife treats me like a toxic waste.

When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

After marriage  husband  and wife  become  two sides  of coin, they just  can’t face  each other  but still  they stay  together.

Women inspire as to great things and prevent us from achieving them.

The great question which I have   not been able to answer is “what does women want? “.

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time   to go to a restaurant two times a week.  A little candle light dinner, soft music and dancing.  She goes on Tuesdays.  I go on Fridays.

I don’t worry for terrorism. I was married for two years.

There is a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic   banking It is called marriage.

I have had bad luck  both my  wives,  the first one  left  me and   the  second one  didn’t.

Two secrets to keep your marriage   brimming
           
            Whenever you are wrong admit it
            Whenever you are right shut up

You know what I did before marriage?  Anything I wanted to.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years then we met.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she is wrong.

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment