Thursday, August 22, 2013

What I have Learnt



I have learned  that  one  should   keep  his  wards  both  soft  and  tender because  tomorrow he may  have to eat  them.

I have learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I have learned that being kind is more important than being right.

I have learned that everyone you meet   deserves to be greeted with a smile.

I have learned that I can’t choose  how I feel,  but I can  choose  what  I do  about  it.

I have learned that  lord didn’t  do it all in  one day  what  makes  me think  I can ?

I have learned that   easiest  way for  me to  grow  as a  person  is to  surround  myself  with  people  smarter than I am.

I have learned that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

I have learned that  everyone  wants to  live  on top  of mountain  but all the happiness and growth  occurs while  you are  climbing  it.

I have learned that it’s those small daily happening that make life so spectacular.

I have learned that love, not time heals   all wounds.

I have learned that  it is  best  to give advice in only two  c circumstances,   when  it is  requested and when  it is  a life  threatening  situation.

I have learned that   the best classroom in the world is at the feet of elderly person.

I have learned that    opportunity are never lost, someone will take the ones you miss.

I have learned that you should never say ‘No” to a gift from a child.

I have learned that   just  one person  saying  to me  “You”  have made  my day  makes my  day

I have learned that   we should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.

I have learned that   when you are in love it shows.

I have learned that   no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I have learned that   a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

I have learned that less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

I have learned that  no matter how  serious  your  life requires to be  everyone  needs  a friend  to set goofy with.

I have learned that    simple  walks  with my  father  on summer  nights  when I was  a child  did wonders  for me as an adult.

I have learned that   life is tough but I am tougher.

I have learned that   money doesn’t buy class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment