Friday, September 21, 2012

WHERE DO THE SOULS DEPART


where do our loved ones go when they die.. do they go to heaven or to hell or do they stay in between and watch over us.. why do our grandparents say that they become stars and if they become stars why we cannot point out which one is the one I love.. when I lost boogie my world came crumbling down on me as she was my strength and my love and my life.. everyone said stop crying and the reason they gave was "think of boogie's soul how can it rest in peace" but still I kept crying how could I live peacefully when the one I loved madly was not there for me.. what can I do if she is not there.. then everyone said "let her go" but she is gone and I just could not stop her from leaving me I just could not hold her back and fight with god to give her back to me so where am I holding her.. then people said "she can see you crying and she is crying too and she is not happy to leave you if you want her to live in peace after life then dont cry.." but can she really see me then why cant I see her why cant I feel her again... I pray to god to let her come to me once only once so that I can see her baby face and can feel her warmth and love again wish she would come and lick my face and wag her tail for me.. BOOGIE I MISS YOU BADLY.. before I close my eyes I want to see her again she was my mascot.. still the question remains where do our loved ones go after they die.. heaven, hell or in-between.. can anyone has the answer can anyone say what is heaven or hell or can anyone say that those who have done good deeds will go to heaven only.. can anyone describe heaven or hell.. why did people say that she is a star now... but which one is my boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment