Friday, September 21, 2012

SEEING YOU AGAIN IN THE CROWD


Last night I saw you again.. you came near to me and in that crowd we both felt we are alone with each other.. so many things I wanted to share with you and so many things you wanted to say.. but dont know why we both kept silent.. the only thing that came out was "hi".. we both tried to find out why this huge space has come between us.. we both wanted to feel each other again but could not take a step.. I kept looking at you.. when I heard someone calling from a distance turned around and saw my man standing with a smiling face.. I smiled at him and turned back at you with tears in my eyes trying to figure you at the same place where my man was standing and where you stood before.. and I turned around and ran into my man's arms as he held me tight and safe.. but still I could not stop my self from looking at you..  you stood there with your head down I don't know why I felt you were crying.. I felt I could see your tears rolling down.. as I walked on with my man.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment