Friday, September 21, 2012

CAMERA DIARIES: SEEING HER IN PADDY FIELDS


It was a beautiful cloudy morning with thunder rolling in the skies.. I was driving my pick-up Gypsy down the paddy fields when I stopped to take some photographs.. I took out my camera and clicked some when I suddenly focused on a beautiful lady in the midst of the paddy fields.. dark gazelle eyed, beautiful dark brows.. dusky petit beauty stood out in the greens and the grey.. she had a surprised look in her eyes.. I focussed her even closer.. she tried to look away.. her beautiful face gleamed and beamed as I kept focusing and took few shots.. her hair fell on her face gently kissing her lips.. her long black hair swept back with the winds.. then she again looked at me.. her bare shoulder her slender hands.. her eyes so full of life.. she had a sickle in her hand and some paddy grass too.. as the thunder rolled again she looked up at the sky and smiled.. a smile that I can never forget.. and it started to rain.. I hurried back in my car leaving her to her blissful enjoyment.. "Meghla dine dekhechilem mathey.. kalo meye kalo horin chokh.. ghomta mathaye chilona tar motey.. mukto beni pether pory lotey.. kalo.. ta shey jotoyi kalo hok.. dekhechi taar kalo horin chokh.. Krishkoli Ami Tarye Boli "

No comments:

Post a Comment