Friday, September 21, 2012

ALLOWING MY DREAMS TO FLY


Its been sometime since I wrote something. It was mainly because my mind was confused as so many things happened so soon that I hardly found time to relax and breath. But now as I have found time I for me I am writing what is in my mind..

Today by a co-incidence I have read on my friend's profile a status that read that we do not live our dreams as we have fear in us and this fear doesn't allows us to live upto it. it is quite true that we hardly live up to our expectations. Actually we always keep a marking in our lives and once we achieve it that level goes up. Take for example a simple thing in life that we keep searching is happiness. We are constantly in search for happiness and we try out various modes to find it.. Well there is no harm in taking a mode to be happy but we should not be putting conditions to it, like "Once U reach the position of Manager I'll be happy" or "when I'll pass this exam I'll be happy". Once you have drawn a line of condition in your happiness then you can never be happy as every time we reach that level our exception from us only rises and we forget to celebrate what we have achieved. The more we keep these marking happiness will never touch us. It asks for simple things actually. It is true that happiness is every where you just have to keep your hands open and allow it to hug you. I have been trying to be happy with simple things now like spending sometime with myself trying to discover a new side of me. Having a cup of hot coffee and sit comfortably and read a book. Just walk around aimlessly who knows where I'll go.. I am trying my best to run ahead of my fears so that I can hold the hands of my happiness and hold it tight.. I am just allowing my dreams to fly like birds. I am just trying to be me to allow my happiness to come to me and kiss my forehead.. and it has kissed me..  

No comments:

Post a Comment