Friday, September 21, 2012

"I" "ME" THE EGO


What is "I" is it just a word or it defines something.. whenever this thing comes in my mind I feel what to do cause this "I" actually defines what I am for the world and what I am for myself..  this word "I" is very strong it actually connects both the self to create one thats me but how can one define "I"... what I feel that when the two world that is the external and the internal world come together and unites at a point that where the word "I" is born "I" that defines what I am for the human eye and "I" that defines what I am for my eyes.. there is a part of me that I show to the world and that is what I want them to see.. the part which I am comfortable to share with others that is the external ME... now the rest half which I keep to myself comes out when I am with myself... this internal self is someone that tries to hide from everyone it is shy may be still a baby that need to be born or may be I dont want it to come out... but still its a part of me that helps me to be ME... what I feel that there should be a communication between the inner "I" and the outer "I" and this can happen only when I bring all my thoughts together and sit and concentrate to understand myself.. thats when I meditate to feel what I am and what I should be that is when I meet "I" "ME" n my EGO..

No comments:

Post a Comment