Friday, September 21, 2012

ME N MY SHADOW...


whenever I sit alone and I look around the only thing that i find closest to me is my shadow... shadow, its such a strange thing.. its been there with us since our inception its the nearest things to us.. it knows so many things that others don’t know...it has seen so many things as I moved on in my life. its been there with me when I was left behind.. strangely it never complains it never says anything.. but its stays with me.. so many people have trampled over it... so many times I have walked over it but still it stays with me.. as my best friend.. sometimes I ask it "oh my shadow do you ever feel angry with me don’t you feel frustrated that you are bound to be with me only.. there are so many people in this world you can easily leave me and go to them".. but no it stares at me intensely and then laughs at me and says "you fool am there as your eternal partner.. and I am there till death do us part"... so it is truly me n my shadow...

No comments:

Post a Comment