Friday, September 21, 2012

IN A DILEMMA !!!!!!!!


Of late so many things have happened and they happened so quickly that I still don't believe that they are reality. I am still in a strange dilemma as to what ever decisions taken were they correct or not.. now a new dilemma began. I just happen to come across an old friend of mine with whom I used to study in school and it was obvious that a grand conversation began between us over a cup of cappuccino.. we were meeting after 6 years she had been out of Delhi for long. I was definitely startled as to what brought her here as she only informed me that she wont be returning to Delhi any more. Then she told me certain things that really startled me more and I thought  are our hearts that week that it falls in love easily with anything or any one.. how is it possible that we cannot control our hearts.. why do we have to suffer hearts aches or hearts breaks.. why cant we stop our hearts to make the same mistakes again.. 

I guess heart is a fool, it is a jolly old fool that can never differentiate between the wrong and the right.. it makes the same mistakes again as it is innocent and doesn't want to know why it made those mistakes.. I too had heart breaks and they ached a lot and then I decided not to fall in love again but that silly old fool it fell in the trap again.. strange, when will it will realize that its better to give up rather than giving in and face the worst again.. but as soon as some one says that situations chance from time to time the foolish heart feels happy and starts walking on the same path...

There had been certain pasts in my own life which hardly few know and that did make me weak at times and it did bring me down to my knees and cry why it happened to me and when will I be free of these bondage's.. now as I am free and leading a fresh new life these memories come back and haunts at times and a tear trickles down my cheek which makes me feel that I still have emotions left in me I am not a stone..  but now I have made sure that I will not make the same old mistakes I have made in life.. rather now my brain will do the main talking.. heart it wont stop beating for sure but it will surely stop talking as I will not allow my tears to come out of my eyes I know my heart is weak and gives in easily but my brain is strong and it will not I am sure I'll be happy now... emotions will be there in me love will be there in me I'll still remain humane but the only difference will be my heart will talk less.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment