Friday, September 21, 2012

FEW HOURS AT THE ROAD TEA STALL


It was a beautiful foggy winter morning.. the sun may shine or it may just take a break and remain behind the clouds.. at home I was not feeling to stay in for long.. for how long can you be in the bed and watch television.. so got up changed and was ready to move out.. leashed my dog as she too wagged for the ride.. as we hit the roads we were welcomed by the white blanket of fog.. slowly we inched further.. had to roll down the widow as my doggy wanted to look outside don't know where but she was having her time.. after about an hour spotted a small tea stall and stopped by.. we both got down and I ordered for a glass of tea and some biscuits for my pooch.. the tea stall owner was an old man, white hair, shivering in this weather.. sat on the stool that was there and started having conversation with him.. he being a villager started talking about his village and his family.. his land and the vegetation and in between asked me about me and my visits to any village.. in those conversation I don't know how many times I drank tea and forgot the time too.. until I realized that my mobile was in the car.. went up to it and saw 3 missed calls luckily not from home.. but by this time I had realized that it is time to pack ourselves up and continue our journey.. went to person and asked how much I had to pay and he just touched my head and said "apne baccho se paise nahi liye jate hai bus duyaye diye jate hai..." and he didn't accept even a penny.. I packed my pooch and my self in and hit the ignition waved at him and continued with our journey.. but not for home..

No comments:

Post a Comment