Friday, September 21, 2012

THINGS THAT ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN


I have always seen and face them regularly.. 
1. when my hands are covered in grease my nose will itch.
2. right after I have cleaned my car a bird will shit on it
3. when your car has broken down your mobile stops working or you are standing at a place where your server stops working...
4. when ever I wear white I end up spoiling it... so I hardly wear them 
5. when ever I think of eating something specific I never find it so I end up eating something I dislike..
6. traveled odd 70 km to meet my friend and in the eve find out my car keys are in the car..
7. worlds most important and urgent calls come when I am in the bathroom... and when am in need I never find one...
8. the best of all I NEVER FIND THE REMOTE CONTROL OF THE TV WHEN A CONDOM ADVERTISEMENT IS GOING ON AND MY NANI IS SITTING WITH ME... GOD THE SIDE LONG LOOKS MY NANI GIVES ARE LIKE X-RAY GOING RIGHT THROUGH ME... god somewhere am a human being... I do forget where I kept it :P lolzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment