Friday, October 18, 2013

Neat Thoughts

I have learned that to ignore the facts does not change the facts

I have learned that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting
that person continue to hurt  you.

I have learned that love, not time heals all wounds

I have learned that everyone you meet deserves be greeted with smile

I have learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them

I have learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself
with people smarter  than I am

I have learned that opportunities are never   lost; someone will take the ones you miss

I have learned that when you harbor bitterness happiness will dock elsewhere

I have learned that  I wish  I could  have  told my dad  that I love  him  one  more time 
before  he  passed away

I have learned that one should keep his words both soft and tender because tomorrow he may have to eat them

I have learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks

I have learned that when your newly born child holds your little finger in his little fist that
you are hooked for life

I have learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain but all the 
happiness and growth  occurs  while  you are  climbing  it

I have learned that  the less time  I have  to  work  with, the more  things  I get done

I have learned that good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know   they are always there

No comments:

Post a Comment