Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Feared Until..



I feared being alone, until I learned to like   myself
           
I feared  failure, until  I realized  that  I only  fail when  I don’t  try

I feared success until I realized  that I had  to try  in order  to be  happy  with myself 

I feared people  opinions  until  I learned  that  people  would  have  opinions  about me  anyway

I feared rejection until I learned   to have faith in myself

I feared pain until I learned that it is necessary for growth

I feared the truth until I saw the ugliness in lies

I feared life   until I experienced its beauty

I feared death until I realized that it’s not an end, but a beginning

I feared my destiny  until  I realized  that I  had the  power  to change my life

I feared hate until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance

I feared love until it touched my heart making the darkness fade into endless sunny days
 
I feared ridicule until I learned how to laugh at myself

I feared growing old until I realized that I gained wisdom every day

I feared the future until I realized that life just   keep getting better

I feared the past until I realized that it could no longer hurt me.

I feared the dark until I saw the beauty of the star light

I feared the light until I learned that the truth would give me the strength

I feared change  until  I saw that  even  the  most  beautiful  butterfly  had to  undergo  a metamorphosis before  it could  fly   

No comments:

Post a Comment