Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Prayer for Lonely



Are you lonely to day?
May I Offer a prayer to pray
For you to find your way
I know how it feels when you seem to all alone….
When you seem to be all alone
Like no one is there and no one care …
But there is one, much greater who, sits on his throne

And he understand this pain you know
He has taught me in my need
To come before him, on my knees
For he hears our crises our rights our pleasure
So for you I say
That in this need you will find your way
My lord in your name, I claim

Glory to be thee in every way
And as I do pray in this petition
Of faith you see
Please know lord how much your counsel means to me…
So with liberty, I ask for the need
I lift up the precious child and ask that you guide this person, I call friend
I pray by the spirit you will send
Comfort , love and support
To fill that void
That the enemy would use to destroy
Fellow ship with you, but with

A love that is ever so kind and true
Would you may lord do some thing
Comfort with your mercy and grace
And with compassion like the place

Of that sadness that tries to steal the joy with in…

Loneliness is not of you my lord…
For truly the joy of you our lord…

No comments:

Post a Comment