Sunday, May 5, 2013

TOP FIVE REGRETS OF DYING




People grow a lot when they are faced with their own mortality. Each experience a variety of emotions, denial, fear, anger, remorse, more denial and eventually acceptance. Most common five regrets of the dying are as follows:

1. I wish, I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected to me.  Most people had not honored even half of their dreams. Try & honor at least some of your desires/ dreams before you lose your health. Health brings that freedom very few realize, until they no longs have it.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.  Missed their children youth & partner companionship.
Simplify your life and make conscious decisions/choices along the way. You may not need the income that you think you do.

3. I wish I had courage to express my feeling. Most people suppressed their feelings to keep peace with others. They settle for mediocre existence and never become what they were truly capable of becoming. We cannot control the reaction of others. People may initially react when you change the way you are speaking honestly, in the end it raises the relationship to a whole new and healthier level. Either that or it releases the unhealthy relationship. Either way you win.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends. Every one misses their friends when dying. More than money it all comes down to love and relationships in the end.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier. Mostly people do not realize until the end that happiness is a choice. Comfort of familiarity over flowed in their emotions as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others and to their selves that they are content. They longed to laugh properly.

Life is a choice, it is your life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, and choose honestly.
Choose happiness.
    
        

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post...just a few lines,but when u realise carefully they gonna make huge difference.

    ReplyDelete